How Machine Learning Has Revamped Mobile App Development?
The technology has advanced so much that there are now applications that use Artificial Intelligence to improve their efficiency without being depended upon any manual program. One such application is machine learning, which focuses on creating computer programs that will help themselves by accessing the data and dealing with any issues. Machine learning is rapidly gaining power amongst mobile app development companies by helping then use AI as a part of their app. Machine learning technology has certainly changed the whole scenario and refurbished the mobile app development. In this blog we will talk about machine learning technology has integrated with to change the whole states of mobile app Development Company. But first, let’s talk more about machine learning.
What is machine learning?The term machine learning was coined by Arthur Samuel in 1959, and it defines the computer science that enables the computers to monitor the performance and status of a system through data collection and come up with ways to solve it without running any program.
Some important terminology of machine learning technology:
- Artificial intelligence- a program that makes the computer work as a human and performs tasks like speech, decision making etc. which is not normal for a computer.
- A neural network – interconnection between various nodes or networks where the output of one neural work as the input for the next neural.
- Deep learning- it is a way a neuron works to understand the problems in a programme.
Benefits of machine learning
1. CustomizationMachine learning helps the mobile app development company identifying users and dividing them on the basis of their needs. This helps them work out an app that will certainly look and work best. It answers questions like:
- Who is the target audience and what are their needs and how much can they pay?
- Also, lets them know how to interact with consumers and resolves any problems.
2. Smart and filtered searchMachine learning technology helps the consumers to search anything easily in an app by optimizing the search results according to specific subjects like FAQs, blogs and many more
3. RecommendationsML tech is the reason behind app owners knowing about our preferences. They know this by monitoring our details and purchase patterns, which helps the mobile apps to recommend us things that we require or want.
How ML is refurbishing mobile app development process?Machine learning is extensively used mobile apps that are close to reality, this is done in three ways:
- Using ML as a part of artificial language,
- Using it to process large data for predicting something
- Using it for providing extra security and filtration for mobile app users
1. Amazon Machine learning
- The e-commerce giant uses ML to help their developers learn the use and benefit of ML technology.
- It has visualization toolkit that makes it easy for you to make an ML model without using a tough algorithm.
- It also gives strong security and flexibility to make your Machine learning model.
2. Azure ML studio
- API is quite famous in the market thus Microsoft’s Azure lets the user create and train models and turn them into APIs for the consumers use.
3. CaffeIt lets the user:
- Deep learn so that your machine learning is optimal,
- Develop meaningful models that are optimized by using its superior speed, modularity, and expression.
- Define the configuration with simple coding,
- And also to switch within CPU and GPU
4. Apache singha
- This is the deep learning platform that deals with strong models over large databases. It has a built-in layer that provides a user with the best of the experience.
- It uses RNN and CNN to support deep learning and is an intuitive design programming model based abstractions.
- H2O use is widespread in small and big businesses to figure out the solutions to the most challenging business problems.
- It has numerous counting features which are exclusive to this machine learning technology only.
- This lets you use the existing language while expanding the platform.
6. ML Lib
- A powerful apache sparks tool that provides lavishly to the machine learning library. The aim of this technology is to make practical ML scalable.
- It has common algorithms and utilities to provide the maximum satisfaction.
7. ML pack
- This is based on C++ machine learning library and is designed for scalability, ease in functioning and speed.
- It has C++ and high level algorithms that help to solve large scale machine learning problems by integrating with them.
8. Tensor flow
- This ML framework is open-sourced and was released in the year 2015.
- Its aim is to deliver easy deploy across various platforms.
9. ScikitWritten in Python it is an open source library whose features helps to create successful model that has classification, regression and reduction (dimension wise).
- It is python based framework too that gives the mobile development company enough freedom to explore various ML models with ease.
- It is the oldest framework which simplifies the process of defining and optimizing and expressing.
- Google Search
- Google Maps
- Uber Health/eats