We understand that your privacy is important to you and all your information that you share with Endive Software are in safe hands as your confidential information is handled by us in a fair and responsible manner. We will collect personal identification information from you when you visit our website and fill out an enquiry form.
Information that we collect
Here at Endive, we contact you via phone, email, messages, etc. when you place any query or request a service with us.
We collect basic information such as:–
- Organization name.
- Type of the organization.
- Postal Address.
- E-Mail address
- Telephone Number (Both office and personal)
Where we use your information:–
Your personal information that we collect may be used for following reasons/purposes:
- To contact with you for any services that meet your needs.
- To communicate with you to provide support on your ongoing project.
- To discuss with you about your project.
- To provide you with information about our new services and offers.
- To re-contact you if we have not heard from you in a while.
- To provide you with company’s newsletters
In order to protect your personal data from misuse, loss and destruction, we have integrated various security parameters. We maintain security arrangements at various levels such as physical, organizational and technical security. Endive Software carries security measures based on industry standards to help protect against public access. Only team members or employees with specific authorization have right to access users’ personal information.
Endive Software reserves all rights to alter, amend or update the privacy statement without any prior notice. We recommend our clients to view our privacy statements from time to time to remain updated.