The domain name www.endivesoftware.com i.e. the website is registered in the name of Endive Software Pvt. Ltd, an incorporated firm under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at A-68, 69 Sunder Singh Bhandari Nagar, Swej Farm, Jaipur – Rajasthan 302019.
General terms and conditions
By visiting our website or services, you unconditionally agree with our terms and conditions.
- Endive Software officially announces that all materials like content, images, video, logo, infographics, etc. that have been posted on website are an entire property of Endive Software. The entire data on our website come under the Copyright as nobody is authorized to access our data or information for commercial and non-commercial use.
- The entire information is changeable as we have full rights to modify and change our Terms and Conditions without publishing any notice.
- During the design and development, we offer an opportunity to clients to review website/product and its images, content and other things. Once it is completed, we shall wait for 7 days to get any feedback and output from the client. If the client does not make any reply or feedback within this period then such article will be considered as approved by the client.
- We don’t have any control over the web hosting, domain name and social accounts. The clients can update it according to their choices. Clients are required to check the renewal date of domain name.
- For Endive Software, the payments can be made through Bank transfers and cheque. Also, we have the right to change payment methods at any time.
- The cancellation charges may apply if the customer wants to drop the project prior to completion. Also, the payment made during the development will be forfeited. A legal action can be taken in case of non-payment of cancellation fee.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Indian Law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with the above Terms and Conditions.